Andaz Liverpool Street
ENG - London
Entry Level Manager
Req ID: LON003738
SummaryThis role is responsible to assist the Sales & Marketing department for all Corporate Transient enquiries, by managing corporate accounts and proactively sourcing new ones.
Key responsibilities include transient RFP process - rate setting, negotiation and contracting; ensuring the hotel achieves corporate transient budget for each month while balancing costs to achieve a high GOP. Takes a proactive approach to sales, anticipating potential opportunities and developing new opportunities.
The successful candidate must have attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines, targets and under pressure. Be an effective communicator and active listener, in order to identify client’s needs. The ability to multi task and work as a team player are key personal skills required for this role, in order for the Sales & Marketing department to achieve total sales budget.
- To manage a portfolio of account by continuously build on client relationships while keeping with the hotels culture and approach to maintain a high level of loyalty
- Using market intelligence reports and working with third parties, identifying opportunities within your market segment, assessing the potential for new accounts
- Daily site visits, offsite client meetings and presentations
- Weekly fam trips and networking events
- Undertake sales trips within the territory as required and determined by annual marketing plan
- Stay up to date with market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads and ensure contribution to the overall hotel sales strategy
- To ensure the system is updated on regular and timely basis
- Previous experience within pro-active Sales in a similar environment/property is essential
- Strong knowledge of Sales process
- Driven/competitive individual who thrives on achieving of their targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- IT skills, with a preference for knowledge of Opera, Hoteligence, Lanyon, Cognos, OTAinsight
What is in it for you?Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- BIke 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.