Your path to many possible futures
- An opportunity to make a visible difference to a ~A$60b business, developing and executing the most critical strategic initiatives within divisions and across the portfolio
- Join an experienced team with strong mentorship and development
- We encourage any suitably skilled international candidates to also apply with visa and relocation assistance available
The OpportunityThe team mandate is to develop high quality strategic plans and projects, either focused on business units or across the portfolio. We target areas that represent the most significant sources of profitable growth for the company, which are outside the ‘day job’ and which require additional resources to help think bigger, faster, sooner. This role will report to Senior Strategy Manager / General Manager and will work as part of a strategy project team to develop strategies, transformation programs and business cases, gain stakeholder support and investment approval. You'll be responsible for:
- Structuring problems and defining the plans of action to solve them
- Providing fact based insights to the business
- Running client meetings
- Conduct complex analysis to extract valuable insights for the business
- Inject strategic and innovative thinking into the issues that the business faces
- Influence key stakeholders to deliver impactful change
Who we’re looking forWe’re looking for someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation, building strong relationships. You will be comfortable working in pressured situations, drawing on your structured and rigorous approach. You are dedicated and results focused with a customer first mindset.
- Degree or higher qualification is required
- At least 2 years employment experience, with 1+ years in a top tier strategy consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team
- Outstanding academic record and social achievements
- Demonstrated deep experience and knowledge of strategic problem solving and frameworks
- Strong written and oral communication and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with middle and senior management stakeholders
- Consumer market experience and retail experience is an advantage
Joining the GroupAn inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
We’d love to hear from youIf you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!