Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
Delivery Services Group
Job Family :
Avilés, O ES
We are looking a High Priority Incident Manager who will join our Service Management team in DXC Asturias.
The primary goal of Major Incident Management area is to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible for high severity incidents and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained. Normal service operation is defined as a service operation within service level agreement (SLA) limits.
The objectives of Incident Management are:
- To coordinate the restoration of normal service as quickly as possible
- To minimize the impact of incidents on the business
- To ensure that incidents are processed consistently and that none are lost.
- To directly support resources where most required.
- To provide information that allows support processes to be optimized, the number of incidents to be reduced, and management planning to be carried out.
- Providing management of all high severity incidents (Severity 1 and 2) during normal business hours and out of hours where the contract dictates.
- Form SRT team via technical bridge, where necessary to ensure resolution of incident within SLA.
- Act as a key interface with the Account on all Major Incidents.
- Hold Management bridges via conference call to ensure accurate and up to date information is available to the Senior Management Team and/or customer escalation and notification to appropriate management teams.
- Co-ordinate resolution between lines of service.
- Three or more years of administrative experience.
- Experience working with IT company products and operating systems.
- Experience working with Service Desks and call triaging.
- English: Working knowledge.
- French: Working knowledge.
- Available to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Knowledge of ITIL Model.
- Experience working with the IT industry.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.