- Support accounting daily processes.
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheets account.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or any other related field.
- Able to do 6 Months Internship.
- Technical skills: SAP, Microsoft Office, (especially Excel on an intermediate level); Possess basic accounting knowledge and familiar with IFRS.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan, prioritize activities, and communicate results effectively while adhering to deadlines.
- Possess the values of integrity, passion, respect and discipline.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and strong problem solving skills.
ntellectual curiousity, strong problem solving skills.
Field of activity:Finance/Controlling
To location: Kuala Lumpur, Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Financial Services)