- Communicate the Value Proposition of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Products and Services Products and Services to the Dealers and Customers.
- Keep abreast of industry, competitive and market trends through on-going communications with dealers and intelligence gathering.
- Maintain relationship with Dealer, Brand Partner Corporate Sales and Field Force to identify Sales opportunities.
- Achieve Sales Target as defined on a quarterly and annual basis. (Quantitative)
- Producing Required Sales Report.
- Provide product and systems training to dealers when required.
- Education: Degree in any related field.
- Work experience: 2 years of relevant experience in Sales.
- Possess the values of integrity, passion, respect, and discipline.
- Organizational Skills: Good Written and Verbal Communications Skills, Experience working independently in a team oriented, collaborative environment, Culturally adaptable team player, Flexible to work anytime, Self Motivated with a tenacious Attitude, Sales Driven and "Go Getter" mentality.
- PC skills: Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint on advanced level).
- Must be mobile to move within Peninsular Malaysia.
- Job based in Penang, Malaysia.
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentCorporate Sales & Key Account
To location: Kuala Lumpur, Mercedes-Benz Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Financial Services)