- Responsible for deliveries of Battery electric vehicle (BEV) project for e- Cooling systems for Mercedes Benz trucks.
- Understand counterpart requirement and meet expected quality and timeline.
- Work closely with designers in Germany and other cross-functional teams in MBRDI.
- Build trust and relationship with counterparts at MB Germany.
- Handle a team of 6 to 8 engineers and provide technical direction to team members.
- Prioritize work load within the team and track team utilization.
- Support manager in preparation for management meetings & team recruitment activities.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech (Mechanical/Automobile)
- 10~18 years of automotive experience
- Overall 8+ years of domain experience in Engine Cooling Systems.
- Good knowledge in commercial vehicle chassis and in particular electric vehicle cooling systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PDM/PLM experience (Preferably Team center)
- GD&T, DFMEA & FEA knowledge
- Well versed in handling 3D CAD software, preferably NX
- Experience with leading a team of 8 to 10 members.
- German language
Field of activity:Research and Development incl. Design