Apply now »
ES, Madrid | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 5833
Are you passionate about Wind? Do you want to help Vestas solidify their position in the Service Business?
Be a part of our multi-brand purchasing team.Service > Service Operations > MED SCO Multibrand Sourcing
We are is designed to support the Vestas Global Service Business and its End Customers. Our strategic objective is to build a competitive advantage for Vestas in growing Service area. Given the dynamics of the after-market and our dedicated wish to claim leadership in this area we are creating a fast paced team with a strong growth potential, that is in the process of building a strong global capacities focused on spare parts and repairs. Our goal is to deliver world class sourcing and category management strategies driving, cost, quality and improving on time delivery. As a part of this team we are now looking for a dynamic and ambitious purchaser, who has the skills, passion, energy and drive to contribute to this vision.
ResponsibilitiesAs a member of our Multibrand Supply Chain Team and your main tasks will be:
- Identify new suppliers, technologies and solutions in order to fulfil targets and KPIs for Multibrand (non-Vestas) wind turbines
- Ensure that your suppliers in international and local market are supporting Vestas objectives in terms of cost, delivery, quality and safety
- Lead commercial and Purchase Agreement negotiations with suppliers
- Make sure that the spare parts and other components are available within short lead time at most competitive price with quality and fulfilling safety standards
QualificationsTo be considered you should have:
- M.Sc. in Engineering or Business Administration preferred but candidates with any other degree and with the right set of relevant experience will be also considered
- Technical background, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering is beneficial
- Preferably 5 years' experience in similar role (must-have), working as a Purchaser of spare parts of GAMESA, GE, SIEMENS, and other OEMs
- Demonstrated success in understanding purchasing agreements, cost models, negotiation strategy, balancing business profitability and customer needs
- Detail-oriented, flexible, with the ability to multitask and prioritize, with high Analitical skills
- An attitude to learn and improve knowledge about the industry (pricing, trends, competitors, value drivers, etc.)
- Good English Skills
- Team player and passionate about Wind
What we offerWe offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Additional informationVestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »