Front-End Developer (Medior)
SummaryAs part of the development team composed of other professionals with backend and frontend profiles, your mission will be to carry out the development of the frontend part of the project under the supervision of a team leader. We are looking for a person with at least two years of work experience in this environment.
- You design, own, operate and maintain new and current solutions in an Agile environment to continuously deliver value to customers;
- You will also work on user interfaces;
- Drive the software quality, security and performance through unit, functional and performance tests;
- You define and estimate technical solutions together with product owner/business analyst;
- You support continuous improvements of the team and the development environment;
- You will review codes.
Hard skillsMust to have:
- Angular 7/8
- Unit testing with Jasmine
- Clean code
- SOLID principles
Nice to have:
- Atomic design pattern
- Responsive design with flex-layout
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- You have minimum 2 years experience in Front-End Development
- You are experienced with agile/scrum
- You are a good team player, and able to adapt to the working style to meet objectives;
- You are communicative with collaborative mindset;
- You are self-learning: eager and quick to learn;
- A superb team in an international working environment, working for a leading player in the Freight Exchange Marketplace.
- Ownership in your work, a great team and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Do you want to play an active part in shaping transport collaboration for a better world, with our cloud applications that bring value and return on investment to our Transport and Logistic customers and partners? Would you like to further develop your and our growth and future? Are you looking for a truly international work environment, and keen to join our dynamic international teams?
If you answered yes to all the questions, please hit the apply button below.
Apply for this Job