Req ID 86400
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
As Commercial Account Manager you will be working with the strategical responsibility for managing a portfolio of global and local customers.
Through building and nurturing of the commercial relationships with your customers you will be able to maximize Amadeus share of bookings and revenues by identifying and developing new business opportunities for the Amadeus solutions and services, and ensuring customer satisfaction through outstanding delivery and on-going support.
- In this role you will:
You will be strategically responsible for a portfolio of global and local customers with primary responsibility for the commercial relationship and revenue generation. You will do that by:
- Building and nurturing relationships with the customers key decision makers and influencers to become Trusted Advisor
- Planning customer activities with the aim to maximize Amadeus revenues and share of wallet
- Executing set plans by organizing and orchestrating Account Team activities
- Aligning with global teams on Planning and Execution for Global and Regional customers
- Securing customer satisfaction through close collaboration with supporting roles
- About you:
Your background before joining us:
- You probably have a degree level in Sales, Consulting, Project Management, IT, or related field, or equivalent work experience preferably from a service industry with intense use of technology
- You bring strong commercial and negotiation skills and consultative sales experience
- You have extensive experience in B2B sales, preferably via Resellers
- You are familiar working in an international business environment
- You have project management skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You speak a Scandinavian language fluently and have a professional level of English
- Display credibility and act as the customers trusted advisor
- Have a consultative and value-based selling approach
- Are a strong team player and seen as the natural leader
- Are self driven and able to manage your own workload
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.