We are looking for a Live Operations Outsourcing Director to own all Live Operations processes including customer, partner and glovers support. worldwide. Nowadays this includes managing a Global team of +70 people and a volume of +2.000 agents and offering service to +20 countries.
You will be working from Glovo HQ in Barcelona, managing the different business units of Global team, as well as being ultimate responsible of hub teams performance and relationship with outsourced suppliers.
This is a key role in the company due to the fast growth achieved by Glovo, and the challenge of able to cope with the expansion while ensuring an excellent quality service in the most efficient way.
- Be the ultimate responsible of quality and efficiency of our service, having high impact in users, partners and glovers engagement as well as in the overall P&L
- Lead a global team of +70 people and a volume of +2.000 agents and offering service to +20 countries.
- Own responsibility of targets, operational metrics and financial results of the outsourced business units
- Define the medium and long-term strategy to achieve growth and cost-saving targets in each market in the established time
- Consistently improve and be the ultimate responsible of quality delivered, owning KPIs of SLAs (response time) and C-SAT offered to our customers in our hubs
- Enhance the customer experience holistically by listening to the voice of the customer, and coordinating improvements with Customer experience teams
- Own the cost control of all Hubs
- Identify best opportunities and alternatives to make the business scalable and efficient at the lowest possible cost. This includes to develop commercial relations and close partnerships with outsourcing suppliers
- Manage multiple projects from an excellent strategic overview, while being a resourceful multi-tasker and the key stakeholder manager
- Identify and communicate product needs to the right tech and engineering stakeholders
- Report to VP of Operations
- +7 years of professional experience mixing both:
- Customer Experience sector or functionality
- Companies with fast paced and pressure to deliver environment: Consultancy, investment banking, start-up etc.
- An experience in the on-demand delivery sector or ride hailing sector is a plus
- Proven track record of managing and building teams of +50 people successfully with good vibes whilst constantly raising the bar
- Solid experience in P&L management, process optimization, innovation and project management
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Get stuff done attitude: you have a can-do attitude, be comfortable working with limited resources under tight deadlines, thrive in an unknown environment and not afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- Ability to balance a swift pace of execution with attention to details, being able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- English is a must, Spanish is a plus.
- Lean six sigma is a plus
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)