IT CoordinatorHyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency Sofia
Req ID: SOF000040
SummaryWe have an exciting opportunity for an IT Coordinator to join our new property in Sofia.
Hyatt Regency Sofia will mark the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Bulgaria and will add to the Hyatt group’s growing footprint in Europe.
The hotel will be ideally located in the heart of the Bulgarian capital on Vasil Levski Square. Guests will be within walking distance of the National Assembly, which houses the country’s parliament, as well as many of Bulgaria’s cultural institutions and tourist attractions, including the Monument to Vasil Levski, Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, National Academy of Arts, SS. Cyril and Methodius National Library, and Sofia University.
Expected to open in Q1 2020, Hyatt Regency Sofia will cater to the contemporary expectations of guests and meeting planners. The 183-room hotel will feature an Italian restaurant, lobby lounge and market as well as a penthouse event space with unrivaled city views. The hotel will serve as the perfect venue offering 1,200 square meters of flexible meeting and event facilities. A fitness center and spa will support the well-being of guests. At Hyatt, “We care for people so they can be their best.” This is demonstrated in our core values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
The IT Coordinator is directly reporting to the Resident Controller and will be responsible for:
- Management of computer licensing, website security and monitoring web traffic;
- Knowledge of and ability to administer and support (on-site and remotely) all IT software/equipment utilized by the hotel
- Have an understanding of communication protocols and networks to assist company affiliate
- Knowledge and ability to administrate and support windows computers, tablets, and phones (Android & iOS)
- Attend meetings and be comfortable to discuss the status of current IT projects
- Maintain open lines of communications with all company departments regarding the status of IT projects and installs
- Maintain administration of hotels systems and programs
- Coordinate, own, execute and follow up on the deployment of new hotel IT systems
- Participate in the preparation, alignment and execution of the IT property budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or related
- Relevant experience is a must
- Good interpersonal, coordination and communication skills
- Able to build and maintain good relationship both internally and externally
- Very good command of English language both written and spoken
If you are a dynamic, sociable and ambitious person who is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.