Hyatt Regency Sofia
Req ID: SOF000041
SummaryWe have an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our new property in Sofia.
Hyatt Regency Sofia will mark the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Bulgaria and will add to the Hyatt group’s growing footprint in Europe.
The hotel will be ideally located in the heart of the Bulgarian capital on Vasil Levski Square. Guests will be within walking distance of the National Assembly, which houses the country’s parliament, as well as many of Bulgaria’s cultural institutions and tourist attractions, including the Monument to Vasil Levski, Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, National Academy of Arts, SS. Cyril and Methodius National Library, and Sofia University.
Expected to open in Q1 2020, Hyatt Regency Sofia will cater to the contemporary expectations of guests and meeting planners. The 183-room hotel will feature an Italian restaurant, lobby lounge and market as well as a penthouse event space with unrivaled city views. The hotel will serve as the perfect venue offering 1,200 square meters of flexible meeting and event facilities. A fitness center and spa will support the well-being of guests. At Hyatt, “We care for people so they can be their best.” This is demonstrated in our core values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
The Accountant is directly reporting to the Resident Controller and performs a variety of general accounting support tasks including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivables)
- Enters and updates data using defined programs and softwares
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports and financial statements
- Participate in the preparation and alignment of the property budget, forecasts, cost controlling and revenue auditing
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related
- Relevant experience is a must
- Good interpersonal, coordination and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills with accounting software
- Able to build and maintain good relationship both internally and externally
- Very good command of English language both written and spoken
If you are a dynamic, sociable and ambitious person who is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.