Ponferrada, Castile and Leon, Spain
Role Summary:Support the Plant Director in running the plant by providing timely and effective secretarial support to the plant
- Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately
- Assist the Plant Director with managing his/her appointments and schedules
- Organize regular meetings, and ensure timely communication to all participants
- Transcribe, type, format, and proof read a variety of material (e.g., correspondence, invoices, contracts, meeting minutes, reports, speeches, and presentations) using word processing, presentation, graphics, and spreadsheet software
- Ensure price competitive, on time travel arrangements for beneficiaries, including hotel and taxi bookings
- Plan, coordinate, and support visits and plant events
- Provide safety instructions to visitors, and help to ensure safety guidelines are followed
- Conduct office management including distribution of incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, filing, and maintaining office supplies and other inventory
- Specialized (Diploma)/ University degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Significant experience in a similar position
- English C1
- Super user in word processing, presentation, graphics, and spreadsheet software
If contracted in Spain:
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- Socially confident
About Us:LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States. The company has produced more than 215,000 blades since 1978, corresponding to more than 102 GW installed capacity and global savings of 212 million metric tons of CO2 annually. In 2018, LM Wind Power became the first carbon neutral business in the wind industry.
Follow us at www.lmwindpower.com or on twitter @lmwindpower
GE Renewable Energy is a $15 billion business which combines one of the broadest portfolios in the renewable energy industry to provide end-to-end solutions for our customers demanding reliable and affordable green power. Combining onshore and offshore wind, blades, hydro, storage, utility-scale solar, and grid solutions as well as hybrid renewables and digital services offerings, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 400+ gigawatts of clean renewable energy and equipped more than 90 percent of utilities worldwide with its grid solutions. With nearly 40,000 employees present in more than 80 countries, GE Renewable Energy creates value for customers seeking to power the world with affordable, reliable and sustainable green electrons.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy, on www.linkedin.com/company/gerenewableenergy, or on www.twitter.com/GErenewables