We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job DescriptionThe overall mission is to provide updated, clear, consistent and pertinent data about the financial position of the Group, Sectors or Units, both for external and internal use.
The missions include some or all of the following tasks:
- Make customer invoices.
- Post the receipts.
- Follow up with internal / external contacts in order to obtain missing information.
- Ensure Compliance with the Alstom reporting and accounting principles, statutory and taxes regulations.
- Customer open items analysis.
- Be in constant and close contact with the Sectors and the other departments.
- To elaborate financial reports when required.
- Give support to AR Manager when requested.
of the Reporting and Accounting Manual (RAM)
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.