Barcelona, B, Spain
The future of transportation is already here.
Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility. We are at the forefront of providing sustainable modes of transport with the largest range of rail solutions in the market. Headquartered in France, we are present in over 60 countries and today employ 32,800 people worldwide.
For more information, please visit: http://www.alstom.com/
JOB TITLETrain Validation Engineer - TVE
LOCATIONBarcelona, Santa Perpetua de la Mogoda
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- He/she leads the Certification and Validation activities for the Train level during project execution.
- He/she commits and manages QCD for Certification and Validation.
- Implementing the standard process and related methodologies and tools in order to ensure Certification and Validation efficiency
- Writing test procedures
- Test Execution and Test Report Ensuring the timely issue of the Validation proves (including proves of lower level systems and components) and consolidating Validation files
- Providing structured REX to feed costing activities, and to enrich the CV metier technical repository.
- Reviewing part of the Sub-System Validation Plan relevant to test at Train level and accepting (to be included in Train Validation Plan) or rejecting considering other possibilities
- Managing the Train level validation activities, creating and maintaining the Validation Plan
- Managing the Certification and Validation (CV) project team
- Approving Train System handover
- Approving reviewing Train Test Procedures / reports
- Managing the validation schedule, optimizing the validation sequence in relationship with the train design and configuration maturity and test means availibility
- For CV scope establishing & organizing Technical Interface with customer, producing Customer Documents and obtaining Customer Approval when necessary
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in team and project management : 1 to 3 years depending on team size, multi-metiers or multi-sites team and project, including Customer and external stakeholders Technical Management
- Train system knowledge (system analysis, railways) : at least 2 years
- Tests organization capability, knowledge of planning tools
- Knowledge of Standards & Regulation
- Knowledge of Work Package Management
- Fluent in english
- Required electrical habilitation level, for instance (french definitions) :
B2V - B2V Essai - BE Essais - BR - BC
H2V - H2V Essais - HE Essais – HC
Team sizeDirect reports: he/she manages about 1 to 10 persons
InnovationOn a yearly basis:
- Validate and submit the investment requests (CAPEX)
Alstom is committed to create a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry