We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Position: Account Payable
Job DescriptionThe overall mission is to provide updated, clear, consistent and pertinent data about the financial position of the Group, Sectors or Units, both for external and internal use.
The missions include some or all the following tasks:
- Prepare and Scan Invoices for the accounting.
- Supplier Invoice posting: Purchase Order Check, Good Receipt Check, Bank Account Check.
- Verifies calculations, checks or allocates codes, checks or obtains correct authorization.
- Follow up with internal / external contacts in order to obtain missing information.
- Ensure Compliance with the Alstom reporting and accounting principles, statutory and taxes regulations.
- Payment proposal preparation.
- Supplier open items analysis.
- Supplier Service & Customer Service, domestic and Foreign, by phone or by Email.
- Be in constant and close contact with the Sectors and the other departments.
- To elaborate financial reports when required.
- Understand and monitor financial information under IFRS for reporting and consolidation purpose: apply and implement the rules of the Reporting and Accounting Manual (RAM)
- Understand the main concepts of internal control, as set out in the Internal Control Manual, be able to pilot a campaign as Process owner, FD or MD
- Main objectives: organization, tools, process of permanent improvement; delegation of authority; segregation of duties
- SAP technician
- Experience working with Digital Invoice Process would be a plus
- Team worker
- Availability and flexibility to adapt to the working needs
- Knowledge of the common applications based on Windows and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of other process is a plus
- High level of French is a must
- High level of English is a must
- FP accounting or University Degree ADE/Economy
- SAP:High Level
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.