Req ID 89843
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Summary of the roleWe are looking for a professional Activation Specialist to perform recurring delivery activities for defined Amadeus' Travel Channels products in accordance with agreed commercial priorities; enabling them to access the Amadeus functionality and content. These solutions present some specific technical and functional aspects induced by the Amadeus architecture.
Handles the customer’s requests (work orders or service request). Follow the different steps:
- Validate customer request
- Execute delivery activities as per defined processes
- Perform relevant configuration and set-up activities with follow-up processes
- Ensure customer implementations occur within the specified time frame as per the customer contract, service level targets & advising of any delay in implementation timelines
- Advise Segments on the installation requirements of products / solutions
The activation specialist may also:
- Provide support in the scope of a big projects to other implementation teams
- Provide support to sales or customer service in case of customer issue
QUALITY, REPORTING AND KOWLEDGE TRANSFER
- Identify improvement opportunities and contribute to the optimization of assigned activities
- Contribute to the quality improvement
- Provide reporting on the activity
- Document all procedures / methodology that can be communicated to the customers, internally and our partners
3years in similar positions
University degree in Tourism, or equivalent work experience
Good understanding of IT - technical capabilities
The position is located in Madrid.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
The posting of vacancies and the treatment of applications are, in each Amadeus location, subject to national law and possible collective agreements with local staff representation. Internal Mobility policies vary from office to office, please check with your local HR representative the requirements and policy in place. E.g. a minimum time on position or Line Manager approval may be requested.