Req ID 89996
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!
When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Within Travel Channels, TCO (Travel Channels Customer Operations) unites all world-wide activities related to transversal product management, delivery services and customer services, therefore playing a key role in all the steps of the customer relationship: from the acquisition of the customer (Product Management / Construction Domains), to adoption (Delivery) and then retention (Customer Services).
In Delivery Services (TDS), we are responsible for the implementation of the Amadeus Solutions, as well as the Consulting and Program management for our Travel Channels customers. We aim to design the right level of serviceability for these solutions and industrialize our delivery practice worldwide in order to meet segments’ pipeline objectives.
The Delivery Services group is composed of the following entities: 4 Delivery Segments, mapping the customer segments (Retail, Online, Business Travel and Corporations), 4 Delivery Domains which are our poles of expertise, and 1 transversal team.
Summary of the roleThe BTA delivery group is the entry point for the commercial units of the BTA Segment, within the delivery organization. The purpose of this group is to:
- Coordinate all delivery activities, leveraging all delivery expert resources in different delivery domains.
- Be accountable for all delivery activities, report and provide KPIs
- Support the budget assessment set-up and execution within the delivery organization for the BTA segment.
- Support the definition of the service portfolio and strategy and ensure its implementation within the delivery organization.
Main responsibilitiesIn the execution:
- Is the Delivery Services entry point for the Account managers and Customer solution groups for a set of customers
- Is accountable for all the deliveries for these customers for all services in the service catalog (standard products, bespoke development, consulting and other services).
- Engage Delivery Domains resources, coordinate their activities and provide reporting to ensure the delivery of Amadeus commitments.
- Manage the status of all deliverables, according to customer commitments and expectations. Communicate accordingly to customer, ensure their adherence to the plan and follow up on delivery dates.
- Maintain a documentation reflecting all functionalities delivered throughout bespoke solution in order to facilitate the reusability
- Create, manage and keep updated a dashboard per customer in order to provide accurate status of all deliverables, including risk & issues.
- Provide a regular executives summary covering the risk/issues that need management attention.
- Act as prime point of escalation for all ongoing delivery issues
In the presales activities
- Proactively manage the ongoing pipeline.
- Analyze customer ecosystem and service requirement during complex pre-sales activities.
- Assess feasibility, requirements coverage, costs and timelines with Delivery Domains in case of complex solutions managed by Customer Solutions.
- In case of product gaps, revert to Customer Solutions and Solution Analysis teams to manage the roadmap impact.
- Provide the delivery plan to Customer Solution in case of complex solutions (solution scope, costs and timelines)
- Manage the implementations slots (internal SLA) and capacity for standard solutions.
- Can be assigned to a specific customer, to a subset of customers within a sub-region, or to special projects that are cross-customers, such as pilots in the construction domain phase.
- Coordinate – within their assigned customers’ scope - all delivery activities for all services in the Service Catalogue (except activation activities fully industrialized).
- Are the first escalation point for any issue that should be raised during a service delivery or implementation and are in direct contact with the customers.
- Can arbitrate inside a project and give inputs to the Delivery Regional Head in case of arbitration cross-customers.
- Commit to the customer on the project scope, deliverables, timeline, monitoring, success criteria and required involvement from the customer.
- Communicate accordingly to Customer, ensure their adherence to the plan and follow up on delivery dates.
- Create, manage and keep updated a dashboard per project or customer in order to provide accurate status of all deliverables, project scope and timeline, including risks & issues.
- Coordinate and manage all Delivery Domains resources required for project success. These resources report operationally to the Delivery Manager for the duration of the project.
- Ensure that delivered solution or service to customer corresponds to what has been defined in the contract and that customer understands its full capability.
- Support the Presales process for complex solutions by providing Delivery expertise, defining the solution as solution engineer, highlighting delivery risks and validating timelines and expert resources availability.
- Autonomously solves unique and complex problems that have broad impact in the business
- Request guidance from senior management only in the most complex situations
- Develop existing relationships with both IT and Business executives, at the appropriate functional and operational level, to reinforce and sustain strategic partnership with customers
- Skills and knowledge:
- Years of experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in the travel industry.
Previous specific experience in Business Solution and /or Delivery management in the Travel industry.
Experience in Project/Program Management would be a plus
University degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of IT - technical capabilities Knowledge of Amadeus system and travel industry
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.