Req ID 90022
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the roleWithin Travel Channels, TCO (Travel Channels Customer Operations) unites all world-wide activities related to transversal product management, delivery services and customer services, therefore playing a key role in all the steps of the customer relationship: from the acquisition of the customer (Product Management / Construction Domains), to adoption (Delivery) and then retention (Customer Services).
In Delivery Services (TDS), we are responsible for the implementation of the Amadeus Solutions, as well as the Consulting and Program management for our Travel Channels customers. We aim to design the right level of serviceability for these solutions and industrialize our delivery practice worldwide in order to meet segments’ pipeline objectives.
The Delivery Services group is composed of the following entities: 4 Delivery Segments, mapping the customer segments (Retail, Online, Business Travel and Corporations), 4 Delivery Domains which are our poles of expertise, and 1 transversal team.
Within Travel Channels, one of the main axis of strategic evolution is in the area of Corporate Customer with a particular focus on an end to end solution based on Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense. Corporation Delivery organization will have the role of enabling the growth of the corporate business by delivering professional services to new Corporate Customers and to maintain customer satisfaction and supporting upsells on the existing customer base.
Organize the delivery of expert services for the Corporate customer and execute the cytric Travel implementation project.
Participate to the implementation project team through the definition and planning phases and then execute, monitor and control using Project Management methodology.
Define, manage and drive implementation plans for direct corporate and also migration to the existing customers to the new Amadeus solution Amadeus cytric Travel & Expense and provide inputs to the project manager (delivery segment); co-ordinate related pre-and post-sales support; provide professional implementation support services as contracted by the customer, cross region and consistent all over the world.
Main responsibilitiesAnalyze customer systems and service requirements.
Support customer project team through the design, test, proposal and acceptance of recommendations, action plans to improve business performance.
Implement On-line booking tool through a structured implementation plan
- Apply Project Management methodology (PMO based) (project documentations and quality assurance) during the product implementation process.
- Ensure that the scope of any engagement is clearly understood by the customer and signed off.
- Ensure coordinated action between all internal and external project stakeholders (Travel agency, Travel manager, IT, support, Amadeus support, setup team, Amadeus integration experts etc …) and manage successful and timely implementation of the corporate products for global customers.
- Identify specific actions necessary to implement and integrate Amadeus cytric solutions.
- Write implementation configuration document that reflect customer requirements.
- Monitor cytric Travel sub-project and ensure the quality of project deliverables
- Identification and mitigation of key risks and issues impacting delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate internal and external project risks and propose mitigation actions
- Advice on business impact of implemented actions on business performance and efficiency
- Provide inputs to cytric Travel & Expense project manager and raise risks on time to avoid delays.
- Audit and recommendations on Amadeus cytric features and processes
- Conduct Site review
- Ensure Amadeus cytric high level adoption by the customers in providing appropriate assistance on the daily activities.
- Support the design, development of new cytric Travel features in the Delivery construction domain.
- Provide expert support internally to delivery segment and pre-sales and/or externally to customer functional staff.
- Share knowledge with regional and local delivery teams.
- Skills and knowledge:
- Years of experience: 0-5
- Experience with support and/or Implementation of OBT solutions
- Valid Experience in business travel industry, ideally business Travel Management Company.
- Experience of Travel Management in a large corporation is a plus
- Ability to develop effective give-and-take relationships with others, understand their perspectives; recognize and effectively balance the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization; identify those who are the decision makers and the individuals who can influence them.
- Education: University degree in Marketing, Project Management, Business, Tourism or IT.
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Fluent Portuguese (desirable, it is a plus)
- Fluent Spanish (desirable, it is a plus)
- Solid experience in IT project management
Ability to handle the different phases of a project, following Amadeus methodology and using standard project management tools:
- Project organization
- Project Initiation
- Planning, estimating and scheduling
- Monitoring and controlling
- Risk management
- Project closing
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.