Spain - Madrid
What will you gain working at WABCOMain Accountabilities 2:
● Manages large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
● Managing teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development; short-term operational/tactical responsibilities
● Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
● Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
● Controls resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
● Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
● Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
● Develops plans and delivers results in fast changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
● Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
● Establishes departmental goals and objectives, functions with autonomy
● Manages the accountability and stewardship of human, financial, and often physical resources in compliance with departmental and/or Regional goals and objectives
● Ensures subordinate supervisors and professionals adhere to defined internal controls
● Manages systems and procedures to protect departmental assets
● May report to a Director or equivalent management
Responsibilities and Requirements of the role:
- Ensure DC Leadership & Management - strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources management and process methods as well as budget, project, financial and capacity planning with high focus on Safety, Quality and Delivery Cost.
- Steering and controlling of operational DC and logistics processes (Inbound, Outbound, Manage Inventory, Warehouse monitoring, Packing Shipping).
- Continuous distribution process analysis and improvement in order to ensure an optimized performance of all local logistical and intra-logistical processes.
- Structured improvement projects initiation, steering and tracking to continuously optimize DC processes (e.g. with the help of KAIZEN, SixSigma, LEAN and/ or specified workload analysis).
- Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives on the basis of LEAN criteria and share best practices with team members.
- Ongoing reduction of non-value adding activities and ongoing optimization of cyclical activities.
- Plan and manage product distribution activities to provide outstanding customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hire, develop, retain and recognize talented people and provide a culture of entrepreneurship, growth and continuous improvement. Define capabilities needed for the future and to support the growth of the DC.
- Define and monitor KPI’s for business management and tracking growth and progress.
- Continuously promote a high performance culture across the organization.
- Sourcing&purchasing (indirect materials and service).
- Lead quality (IATF audits).