At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleYou will be part of our Consultant Development Program working on project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud software applications. Participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and final deployment. Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design. This is a remote position.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
- Now interviewing and hiring only for 2021 start groups (Incl January 2021)
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects
- Learn technical consulting, application design, industry knowledge and project management skills
- Conduct solution design, application configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- Passion to use technology to make business processes more efficient.
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- BA or BS Degree
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 25-50% of the time
- Desire to work from home when not traveling
- Take accountability and manage time in person and remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interest and/or experience working with software
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Nice to Have
- Degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree/work experience
- An internship or experience with a pharma company
- Comp Sci fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and software design)
- Programming experience
- CRM System Knowledge (Salesforce preferred) and/or Document Management Systems
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Teaching experience such as working as a tutor, classroom assistant/TA
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.