Technical Support Barcelona, Spain
About CrowdStrike:CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based preventionanddetection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, AccelandIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Customer Advocacy? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Technical Account Manager withCrowdStrikeyou will provide proactive technical support to our Premium Support customers. At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem-solving skills.
- Serve as primary point of contact as well as first level support for premium support customers.
- Provision new customers on the CrowdStrike platforms.
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and best practices.
- Serve as customer liaison with internal CrowdStrike stakeholders to ensure needed customer feedback is adequately documented and assessed by internal parties.
- Resolve customer problems via telephone, email or remote access.
- Research customers’ technical issues in a timely manner and follow up with recommendations and action plans.
- Escalate cases to management when customer satisfaction comes into question.
- Maintain control of the overall resolution foranyescalated case, even when cross-functional groups are involved.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including development engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content to capture new learning for reuse throughout the company and user base.
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary storage applications.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Support the Sales teams to identify new premium support opportunities and to help close deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Technical aptitude, preferably on Windows platform(s)
- Familiarity with general network and database concepts
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, securityandcutting-edge infrastructures
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to quickly establish technical credibility with customers
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Available to work “swing shifts” periodically
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Support/Technical Account Management experience in SaaS organization
- Some expertise in Linux and Mac platforms
- Light scripting or coding skills
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (USonly)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusiveculture focused on people, customersandinnovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organizationisessential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.