Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for thedifferent phases of a project, according to the applicable project methodology.
- Respectingtimelines and project plan,fulfillmentand documentation of deliverables of the assigned area (amongst others: project reports, checklist, issue list, risk matrix, cutover doc.).
- Communicaterisks and issues detected to the project lead, proactively propose solutions, and manage and support their resolution.
- Drivechange management activities and the organization for future changes related to a project
- Alignmentand implementation of processes for international partners, considering both business and legal requirements.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues on different professional levels in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Flexibilityto adapt to different type of projects and assignments.
Technical & soft skills:
- University or commercial degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant professional experience.
- Experience of1-2years inproject environments andusage of projectmethodology skills.
- Goodoperational know-howin Procurement or Accounts Payable. Additional work-stream operational know-how will be beneficial (order to cash,source to pay, accounting, controlling, HR).
- Flexibility, as well as the ability to work under pressure. Geographical mobility.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Coordination capabilities, organized and structured.
- Problem solving and proactive attitude.
- Good in English, both spoken and written. Additional languages are beneficial (depending onprojectscope).
- Good MSOffice applications skills.