Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide senior A level support services for the different tools and processes, in line with established SLA’s, safeguarding operational stability
- Implements identified improvements to provide best practice and solutions
- Uses change management experiences to prepare the organization for future changes related to new processes and tools
- Supports in the alignment & implementation of new applications / processes considering both business and legal requirements for international partners.
- Ensures CAS processes and tools are correctly documented
- Effectively communicates & collaborates with other Support levels as well as more senior colleagues, in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Identifies and communicates in a proactive manner any important risks or issues to next level management
- Coordinates Jour-fixes for tools/processes one is assigned to. Follows up on KPI´s and assures quality standards
- Helps the rest of the team to optimize both organization and workload – identifies relevant situations and provides improvement measures to management.
- Team Lead (Line Manager)
- Global IT support teams or TLs from other processes
- Process Experts and Senior Associates belonging to Center of Expertise teams
Who are you?
- University or commercial degree in Economics, Business Administration or Information Technology
- Prior experience in end to end Business Processes or relevant environment
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and in complex environments
- Structured and methodical problem solving attitude
- Customer oriented mindset
- Good English language skills – other languages will be appreciated.
- MS Office applications skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Availability to travel is appreciated