Avis Budget Group Contact Centre wants to make a difference and that’s why is looking for a motivatedDanish Reservation Agent to join our Reservations team. If you are passionate about sales, customer satisfaction and high performance, and by the way you are looking for a multicultural, friendly and supportive working environment, then you are ready to be part of the team.
To be successful in this demanding role, your proven track record will enable you to deliver against the following key performance areas:
- Sales: Increasing and maximizing business opportunities and identifying and clarifying customer needs in order to recommend the service or product for every situation.
- Service: Using knowledge acquired (skills and attitudes) to ensure customer satisfaction and attending kindly customer in any situation and answering their requests.
We would be very glad to offer you:
- A permanent contract
- 20690 euros gross per year plus monthly bonus scheme
- Salary increase and ticket restaurant after one year in the company because we want to reward your seniority
- Wellness and fun activities (fresh fruit, physiotherapist, game and sports area and much more)
- Colectivos Vip discounts
- Discounts in car rentals
- Excellent multicultural environment and location in Barcelona World Trade Center
- Global mobility opportunities
- Excellent initial online and ongoing training and mentoring (paid from the very first day)
We would love you to have:
- Danish mother tongue
- English fluent
- Previous experience in customer service/sales valuable
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now!
Barcelona (Contact Centre)
Avis Budget Group Contact Centre EMEA, S.A., Moll de Barcelona s/n, Edificio Norte, Barcelona, Spain, 08039