Madrid, Madrid, Spain Job ID: 00034399031
In response to our clients’ needs we are looking for highly motivated, intellectually curious and successful Client Services Executives with a desire to work in a fast paced, deep relationship environment, where success is defined as meeting our clients’ needs and growing the revenue of Cognizant’s Cloud & Infrastructure Services business unit.
- Manage strategic account relationships or a market portfolio, and develop a clear understanding of the clients need and desires as it relates to Cloud and Infrastructure services
- Collaborate, develop and define account strategies/plan for developing and or expanding Cognizant’s digital systems and technology portfolio based on discovered client needs
- Collaborate with Cognizant assigned Client Partners in the development of aforementioned plans
- Build and execute the pipeline in order to meet revenue & new booking objectives. This will include building a forecast of transaction closures.
- Excellent hygiene in all sales activities and documentation in Salesforce
- Develop and cultivate relationships across all client constituencies including CIO, CTO, CISO, IT Dept. Leads (Infrastructure/ Service Delivery/ Operations) etc.
- Ensure that the Client sees the best of Cognizant Cloud & Infrastructure Services through briefings, exec meetings, quarterly business reviews and pro-active ideation sessions
- Ability to lead or guide sales support (e.g. solution) during the sales process
Your Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Several years of service/consulting services experience with demonstrated success in IT outsourcing sales
- Is technology experienced (not all aspects) across either of the key areas of Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Hybrid), Infrastructure (e.g. Digital Workspace, Data Centre, Managed Services). Any certifications would be a plus
- Experience in executive level interaction and influencing, inclusive of relationship management
- Successful track record of achieving sales targets, growing revenue backlog, and growing market share in the Cloud ,Infrastructure, Applications or Security services industry
- Ability to qualify deals based on strategic company objectives, client business requirements and Cognizant’s service offerings
- Strong knowledge of the IT Outsourcing space and competitive landscape
- Strong executive presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong business and financial acumen to structure large-scale complex deals
- Working in metrics organization and with global teams will be a plus
- Business fluent in Spanish & English
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 12 2019
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.