Spain - Madrid
Job DetailsWe have exciting opportunities for top graduates to start their career within our Productivity, Enablement and Entry Programs Team. Our internship will enable you to grow into a full-time position in technology sales at one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
As an Entry Programs Trainee you will support a suite of entry programs, carry out research and investigation on industry best practices, provide recommendations for continues improvement.
We are looking for our next generation of leaders and innovators at top universities around the world. We hire outstanding people who are passionate about technology, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and are seeking an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
Your Impact● Identify and understand customers’ and potential customers’ needs and key business issues
● Develop new ideas for employee engagement, development and retention
● Build a relationship and achieving a high level of collaboration with the extended team
● Develop an understanding of our company and our positioning in the market
● Develop an understanding of Salesforce and our positioning as a market leader in the industry
Basic Requirements● Completing university degree with strong academic record. Graduating in 2020
● Be in position to sign university agreement with University
● Fluent in English
● Team player with great communication skills
● Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritize
● Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
● Strong PowerPoint Skills
● Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
● Results driven and customer-facing and/or sales experience
● Interest in the technology industry and in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment
Preferred Requirements● A passion for sales
● Entrepreneurial spirit
● Additional languages