Spain - Madrid
Job DetailsWe have an exciting opportunity for top graduates to start their career within our Competitive Programs team. The internship will enable you to grow into a full-time position at one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
As an Competitive Programs Trainee you will support the team in the suite of EMEA-wide competitive program activities including competitive analysis, competitive deal support and competitive enablement. You will also support in creation of new tools and methodologies for the team.
We are looking for our next generation of leaders and innovators at top universities around the world. We hire outstanding people who are passionate about technology, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and are seeking an environment where their talents can drive industry change.
- Completing university degree, ideally in Business or Engineering, with strong academic record. Graduating in 2020
- Fluent in English, additional European languages are an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to draft sound hypothesis based on limited data
- Ability to synthesize information from different sources and make sound recommendations
- Strong skills with Spreadsheets and Presentations applications
- Team player with good communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to take initiative
- Interest in the technology industry and in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment