Danfoss is looking for an intern for the Credit Department in Ames, IA. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven, detail-oriented Accounting or Finance student to gain real-world experience. The candidate must be a strong communicator, self-starter, team player, and business professional.
Background and Skills
- Major: Accounting or Finance
- Level of Education: Sophomore or Junior
- Microsoft Office: Mainly Excel
- Work Availability: Part-time (20-25 hrs/week); Full-time in summer (up to 40 hrs/week)
- Collection for customer accounts in their own portfolio
- Evaluating customers’ credit data
- Making decisions on releasing orders for these accounts
- Communicating with customers by email and/or phone
- Facilitate debit memo resolution with customers
- Project work as needed
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a high-performance technology company. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.