Ohio, United States; Illinois, United States; Indiana, United States; Kentucky, United States; Michigan, United States; West Virginia, United States
Requisition ID: 2491190816
DePuy Synthes Sales is recruiting for a Sales Manager, (Midwest) Joint Reconstruction Enabling Technologies.
DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created a single organization that is best equipped to meet today’s evolving health care needs and challenges. We are a focused on our mission of developing innovative and comprehensive solutions that advance and inspire patient care and outcomes throughout the world.
The Sales Manager will support selling and achieving objectives for the launch of the Joint Point Surgical Navigation System in the Midwest Region (Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois). The Sales Manager is also responsible for providing Strategic Insight cross functionally to our Marketing, Commercial Operations, Strategic Accounts, Product Development, and Supply Chain functions to ensure our functional plans and strategies are designed delight our customers.
The Manager will report directly to the Sales Director, Enabling Technologies for the Eastern Region.
- Become an expert in our digital product and our total hip replacement portfolio
- Build successful and trusting relationships with customers and partners and help them to select solutions that best suit their planning and OR needs
- Travel within your region for customer visits, OR trials and conferences
- Work closely with DPS colleagues from our regional sales teams
- Assist the DPS reps to manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to after-sale support and ensure a great customer experience
- Develop and grow your region to increase our Digital OR footprint
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of DPS with customers, competitors, and colleagues
- Confidence in selling multiple purchase models including a per case fee up to a capital purchase
- Achieve business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis.
- Drive business results by working closely with sales partners, while driving patient care and customer support, service, and satisfaction.
- Support the acquisition of new accounts through evaluation support, including surgical support on first cases or in service sessions.
- Establish relationships with key customers to drive collaboration, innovation, and customer engagement.
- Demonstrate exceptional clinical, procedural, and product expertise such that the Manager becomes knows as a resource for technology evaluation support.
- Stay connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers - travel with sales consultants, attend industry meetings, review medical journals, etc.
Strategic Insight and Influence
- Assist in input gathering on customer needs and preferences and ensure strong alignment with product strategy.
- Provide customer feedback into next gen product features, benefits, value props, and key customer product requirements.
- Participate in key research initiatives around customer needs and product validation.
- Ability to lead and manage change through CREDO leadership behaviors
- Ability to lead and influence employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to lead external engagements and build credibility with surgeons and KOLs
- Ability to successfully work within a matrix organizational environment, demonstrate an enterprise mindset and influence/deliver results without direct authority.
- Ability to successfully lead cross functional projects and achieve goals.
- Must adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities.
- Must comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
- BA/BS, or 5 years of Capital Equipment sales, medical device sales, or surgical sales experience is required.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and well organized
- Sales and business experience with medical capital equipment for a minimum of 2 years OR 5 years of total joint experience is required
- Interest in Medical Devices, Software, Hospital IT and Video Technology
- Willingness and desire to travel up to 75%, proximity to a major airport is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Driver license issued in one of the 50 States is required
- ** This position is contingent upon the successful close of JointPoint ***
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.