Requisition ID: 1905770097W
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees.
Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
As a Requisition-to-Pay AssociateThe R2P Associate will be responsible for the being the “single point of contact” (SPOC) for interactions between the requesters and business partners and the sourcing specialists, contract champions and accounts payable specialists ensuring a positive and compliant end user experience.
These interactions would primarily be (but not limited to) providing general assistance with touch transactions – i.e. Basic navigation guidance/help and more detailed assistance for low and high touch transactions - such as requisition creation, PO creation, receiving, invoice block resolution, PO closer and status updates.
As an associate you will be accountable for creating a seamless experience for the requestor/business partner when using the sourcing & contracting services by coordinating the process/interactions with the associates in sourcing and contracting.
You are also responsible for insuring compliance to the defined processes when engaging with the various end users (requestor, business partner, suppliers, fellow associates). Lastly, as the R2P associate you will have the primary responsibility for creating and maintaining supplier data in concert with its use within the source-to-settle process.
- Identify / Develop best practices & leverage across affiliates to ensure effective & efficient deployment of standard processes within affiliates
- Gather and analyze R2P process and service performance data, perform root cause analysis, use benchmark data and best practices to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Lead the prioritization and implementation of key continuous improvement projects On Time, On Budget & On Quality
Do you feel identified with this opportunity? Are you ready to impact millions of lives and make a difference in our company?: Apply now!
- A bachelor degree is required, with a preferred concentration in Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineer, Business Administrator
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in procurement
- Shown skill with Procurement & Finance (Requisitioning, PO, Invoicing, General Ledger)
- Knowledge of Procurement processes (Requisitioning, PO, Invoicing)
- Experience interacting with customer (customer service experience)
- Experience leading and implementing projects
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills. Ideally experience with Ariba and/or EMarketplace
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the demonstrated ability to interact with various levels of the organization.
- For this role it is required to speak English at a proficient level, and if you have Portuguese, a plus.
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ideally experience in Global Services
- Ideally with experience in multinational companies (preferred, not a must)
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.