Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4229190906
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Performance Management which will be located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Analyst, Performance Management supports the processes that drive overall operational performance improvements for J&J Technology Services (TS). You will work closely with multiple departments in TS to define outcomes, manage requirements and build creative dashboards, visualizations, analysis reports, algorithms, and performance management tools for use across the organization. Additionally, you will foster agility and innovation enabling faster delivery of technology products and services throughout the organization using flow management principles. This role will contribute to the end-to-end service delivery of Performance Management platforms to monitor, visualize, and optimize the overall performance of J&J Technology Services.
- Serve as part of our organization's strategic business intelligence team, crafting managed datasets, dashboards, and insights to help the technology organization meet its strategic goals.
- Understand operational objectives that help the organization achieve desired outcomes and complete associated tactical work.
- Contribute to architectural processes and technology solutions that curate data, enable data maintenance, and provide visualizations that drive outcomes that support the TS strategic intent.
- Follow internal processes and utilize tools to complete day-to-day work and continuously improve, and aggressively seek opportunities to re-use and extend existing solutions to the enterprise.
- Conduct data analysis experiments, see successes through to execution, and document lessons learned from failures.
- Monitor enterprise platforms that support Performance Management to ensure that solutions are reliable.
- Foster positive relationships with other TS teams (i.e. Data Science team) to demonstrate organizational assets.
- Support TS Service/Technology Lifecycle Management outcomes through continued development of our Service Management Portal and corresponding dashboards.
- Act as a consultant to other teams in JJT, challenge the status quo, and provide technical leadership.
- Understand and articulate the benefits of reusable patterns and tools developed by Performance Management to potential adopters.
- Keep current with Technology trends to drive standard methodologies within Technology Services.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required; a field in Business, Statistics, or other related fields is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience related to reporting and analysis solutions with an emphasis on Programming and Data Management in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO or Regulatory Agency organization is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience crafting a performance management metrics data strategy, and building a performance management data platform that provides measurable insights via data is required.
- Deep understanding of data structures, relationships, and how to blend data to form useful data sets is required.
- Strong communication (written and oral), leadership, decision-making, influencing, negotiation, and project management skills is required.
- Experience developing Tableau BI reporting and data modeling including using advanced functionality to build dashboard & reports is required.
- Experience and or training specific to statistical programming and statistics reporting software (e.g. SAS, Python, R) and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, R Shiny) is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- Experience using lean, agile, and Kanban tools and methods is preferred.
- Knowledge of DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering methodologies is preferred.
- Web development experience (PHP/JS/HTML/CSS) experience is preferred.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.