Apply now »
HR Generalist - Portuguese Speaker
ES, Madrid | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 5237
Are you passionate in HR? Then we would like to meet you! Be part of an ambitious, industry leader, high-paced and goal-oriented culture with global career opportunities.
Group Staff Functions > People & Culture > Service Desk
The Regional HR Services department is the area that provides HR Operational support to the all the Vestas entities in the South of Europe, LATAM and MENA; the sub departments in Regional HR Services are Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Master Data, Labour relations and HR Generalist Team.
You will be part of the HR Generalists Team supporting certain Vestas entities in the assigned countries
- To support employees and managers with their HR questions
- To support employees and Managers in Labour Relations Aspects
- Handle escalations and ensure that resolution is delivered, which may involve collaboration/coordination with relevant parties. Manage Employee Life Cycle process, provide clarity to both managers and employees with regards to employment changes and exit processes, notice period etc
- Maintain HR knowledge base and provide accurate direction and/or resolution to customer inquiries
- Support HR project if needed
- Close the loop / Manage certain employee actions initiated in by the Manager
- Deal and feed SAP / Success Factors when needed. Support benefits operation management
- Bachelor level education in law/labour relations required - Experience of at least 2 years Fluent business English. Fluent or Bilingual in Portuguese.
- Experience with Union Relations will be a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Identify and suggest process improvement
- Detail focused
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels
What we offerWe offer a challenging job with excellent opportunities for vocational and personal development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a strongly expanding industry.
Additional informationVestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 105 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,500 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Apply now »