Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour Digital is looking for extraordinary engineers who want to focus on technical challenges impacting the daily lives of the world’s largest fitness community. As a senior software engineer on the Infrastructure team, you’ll work closely with teammates across UA Digital. In this role you will help build the tools to manage our infrastructure platform which supports our e-commerce and applications, enabling our teams to empower athletes everywhere.
Who You Are:
- You're a software engineer who demonstrates excellent technical judgment and ensures outstanding quality, while getting things done. You can and want to pick up new technologies quickly. You’re creative while remaining pragmatic.
- You are customer-focused, with a passion for delivering high quality software products and features. You prefer working in a team, and enjoy collaborating with others. You have strong communication skills and enjoy writing clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code.
- You can demonstrate intellectual curiosity and exploration, and are adaptable to changing priorities.
- You're excited about our mission: to make all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, build and support automated provisioning, continuous deployment and telemetry systems that help our teammates work more effectively.
- Help make decisions around infrastructure technology choices that impact developer workflow, security, scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Contribute to the curation and prioritization of the team roadmap.
- Embrace cross-team collaboration, debate, and execution, working closely with teammates in Application Engineering, Service Reliability Engineering, Data Science, Program Management, E-Commerce Engineering, and business orgs to solve problems and make sure our infrastructure evolves with our products.
- Opportunity to work on "cool things"
What You’ll Need:
- Real-world experience building resilient, scalable systems and troubleshooting full-stack challenges.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with automated configuration management frameworks like SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible, or Chef.
- Experience with Linux or Unix-based infrastructure in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, or Joyent.
- Experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes required.
- A passion to keep improving, making each project better than the last one.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.