- Minimum 10 years of experience for AC drive (LV/MV drives) technical or service support
- Application segment : Metal production line/Cement/Test bench/ Marine& Offshore(Electric propulsion system, Shaft generat system), Solar ESS,
- Shore power supply, Windmill, Oil&Gas, HVAC , Water, F&B
- Electrical Licence or Engineering diploma (or recognized equivalent)
- Business management qualification would be highly regarded but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in taking a lead role/and or managing a technical service team
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Demonstrated knowledge of Drives & Soft starter products in their life cycle, ideally with our range of
- VLT and Vacon portfolio is highly regarded as well as other LV/MV drives
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ensure the control over all management/administrative aspects of provided service and technical teams
- Ensure the team provide with a prompt and quality Pre-Post Sales technical support on incoming emails/calls.
- Field commissioning, Analysis, and repair for AC drives
- Perform regular analysis & evaluation on all cased logged on SalesForce to make recommendation to reduce help cases rate.
- Ensure effective execution of DrivePro® Life Cycle Services focusing on customer satisfaction
- Product and service training for partners, end users, system integrators, OEM's and other customers
- Coaching and training for service engineers under service team to motivate to develop higher technical level
- Develop the service business together with service partners and sales engineers
- Work closely with Service Partner Network to ensure satisfactory service is delivered across states.
- Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses of support and service team, including Service Partners to meet require level to support Danfoss Korea and Japan base
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Recommend optimum spare parts inventory level for all our Product portfolio and review obsolescence on a yearly basis
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.