Danish Crown Pork
Bugle, St Austell
“Have you experience working in a fast paced environment, organising both your work and that of small teams? We are looking for a Operators to work in our small and friendly packing team. You will be hands-on supporting the delivery of our orders, packing a variety of products and ensuring the labels are correct. You will be working at our Bugle site where we specialise in the deboning of pork legs and onward processing of that product in to gammon or the sale of smaller residuals. We have over a 100 different product lines we can pack for our customers, though not all at the same time!”
Rate of pay: £9.33 per hour (£8.83 per hour + 0.50 On Target Bonus after 2 weeks)
Progression Opportunity to £10.91
Hours of work Monday to Friday 06:30-14:30/14:30-22:30 on a weekly rotating basis
- To be a hands-on Operator supporting the delivery of daily performance targets for a designated area within the factory.
- Ensuring the right product is in the right box with the right label details.
- Boxing product, labelling, pallet wrapping and assisting with consumables.
- Working in a chilled environment, delivering excellent quality packed products safely and efficiently to meet our customer and technical standard.
- Support the delivery of key performance targets within your area, ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed.
- Act as a role model and lead by example demonstrating Core company values, behaviours and high-performance standards at all times
- Provide cover for other areas
What we are looking for;
- Will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality
- Delivery of key targets in your area
- Able to carry out the physical tasks that would be reasonably required
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures accurately and consistently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks.
- Experience of working within a factory environment (Desirable)
- Experience of working within food manufacturing (Desirable)
If you have experience of working in a fast paced environment, where each day is different, and passion for food, building relationships with people and working as one team then we would love to hear from you.
Further informationPlease send your application as soon as possible, as we review these continuously.
The Danish Crown group is a global food company and amongst the biggest in the world. We are one of the biggest producer of processed meat products. Group turnover is app. DKK 60 billion employing app. 26,000
At Danish Crown we focus on food in all parts of the value chain. Food is what we produce, and food is what we sell to customers and consumers across the world.