About KerryA career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Key responsibilitiesAs a support of the transport planner coordinator, during the SAP implementation project, your main responsability will be in conjunction with business systems, reports and schedules, ensure the timely arrive/placement/confirmation of purchase orders with suppliers;
- Resolution of any issues relating to the above to avoid compromise to production/inventory/business as a whole
- Liaise with the Site Supply Chain team to confirm quantities, management of purchase orders and call-off quantities
- Management of delivery dates on the ERP to ensure aligned with production and required dates. Highlight any delays to relevant function while taking necessary steps to avoid negative impact to customer through appropriate channels.
- Liase with Warehouse to deal with goods inwards issues - shortages, damages etc.
- Maintain and review stock levels with view to maximize cash flow and meet agreed targets
- Assist in the development of supplier relationships to ensure requirements are met on-time and in full, with management of urgent issues critical to material supply. Work with Buyers to ensure supplier performance are to agreed standards and contracts are in place
- Daily review of RM orders not arrived, not booked in or not meeting agreed measures
- Build and foster relationships with other departments and suppliers to ensure where possible all products are despatched on time and in full.
- Booking of transport for domestic routes, volume planning and communication of regular loads to and from warehouses on a daily basis.
- Proactively manage booking of international routes
- Oversee the multi drop delivery and collection operational duties as instructed by the Warehouse and Transport Manager
- Communicate any delivery discrepancy when it occurs, and report any potential service failures once identified.
- Reconcile POD’s and communicate any discrepancies to customer care.
- To accurately create despatch paperwork for product ready to be loaded / already loaded
Qualifications and skills