Customer Solutions AgentORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Are you ready to help us connect fans around the world to create memorable experiences? We are looking for individuals that are driven, courageous, inventive, diverse and live the StubHub brand! In StubHub we are looking to expand our StubHub family in Madrid within our Customer Experience Team. What does this mean for you as an applicant? Great career advancement and development opportunities as well as working in a unique multicultural environment!
As Customer Service Expert you will be responsible for assisting, guiding, helping and solving every single contact received from Stubhub fans through email, live chat, telephone, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…) and instant messaging for some markets (Line, KakaoTalk, WeChat…). You will consistently comply with the highest standards of quality with the final aim of create a unique experience that exceeds our fan’s expectations.
What you’ll do
- Provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Have engaging conversations with our customers about: StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee, seller payments, purchases, listing tickets, questions about the site, account issues, venue information, etc.
- Deliver difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution.
- Take decisions while keeping the customer and company in mind.
- Maintain high own and your market´s performance metrics including productivity, average handle time, quality, adherence, Make it Right budget management, as well as customer satisfaction.
- Event handling to make sure is completed in a timely manner as well as fixing any potential fulfillment issue effectively and efficiently.
- Be a community advocate for StubHub and deliver our brand.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service working with different contact channels.
- Portuguese and Spanish at native speaker level and a high command of English (similar to C1).
- Be able to work in LATAM shifts, afternoons/evenings, even on weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet Technologies and Microsoft Office.
- Capability to adapt yourself to a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work in a very demanding environment with high quality standards.
- Dynamism, resilience and energy to withstand high workloads and stress situations.
- Be focused on the client. Put the customer ahead of any decisions and tasks.
- Be friendly and approachable with the customer and capable of empathizing and establishing a link beyond the commercial relationship (Fan Connection).
- Be capable of delivering Plus 2 experiences to our customers. Go not one, but two steps beyond expectations.
How you are
- You love attending entertainment events and know perfectly the sport and music landscape of your market.
- You are passionate about the ticketing industry.
- You are a digital native: social media, collaborative economy, apps… are not a mystery to you.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- You like to work as a team and share experiences and best practices with your colleagues.
- You are vivacious and sociable.
- You know how to have fun and work hard too!
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement