Pandora is looking for a Ecom Trade & Analytics Specialist, to cover a maternity leave (around 7-8 months) Reporting to the Ecom Manager, the E-Commerce Trade & Analytics Specialist will be responsible for ongoing optimization of Pandora website by working in Sales Force Commerce Cloud and granting the optimal merchandising on the site. The person will be in charge of analyzing business performance with all related KPIs, as well as best traffic channels and conversions, by actively partnering with the Media and Traffic Specialist in the marketing team for tracking online performance media channels.
Your main tasks will be:
- Commerce Cloud User.
- Interpret customer insight.
- Product enrichment/library.
- Site Experience Management.
- On-site search optimization.
- Liaise with EMEA on site enhancements.
- Build hypotheses & conduct AB tests using new testing tool.
ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Provide analysis on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bases for all the relevant KPIs of the channel, campaigns and promotional activities, to be discussed with the Ecom Manager and shared at local and EMEA level.
- Monitor performance media channels and closely collaborate with Media & Traffic Specialist and Media Agency to drive their optimization.
- Provide analysis to build customer loyalty & drive repeat visits by closely collaborating with Ecom content Specialist to personalize journeys and tracking content performance.
- Support the Ecom Manager in building reports when required.
COMMUNICATION FLOW AND ALIGNMENT
- Ensure a good dialogue with EMEA team on trade and analytics topics, coordinating platform optimization and new releases for local eStore.
- Working closely with Media & Traffic Specialist for media investment optimization.
- Closely interact with brand & trade marketing teams to ensure alignment (integrated approach) on the commercial calendar and overall brand expression.
- Work closely with the Merchandising Director locally and regionally to ensure that the product offering is in line with the current assortment / bundles / promotions.
- Good knowledge of Adobe/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Mastery of Magento.
- Good knowledge of tools like AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, DCM and Google Analytics.
- Mastery of MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Great passion for digital and ecommerce.
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Expected to meet tight deadlines, need to be cool under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate.
- Proactivity and curiosity, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for work and the product.
- Critical approach to the creative evaluation of all communication layouts.
- Project management skills.
If you are interested, please send us your CV .