We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our TomTom Telematics team in the Barcelona office to support our efforts of selling our fleet management solution called WEBFLEET to businesses in the respective regions. You will support sales directors, marketing managers, sales teams and channel partners by tracking, investigating, reporting sales information and resolving problems.
If you are a curious person, dynamic and are looking for a position where you will never be bored and learn how internal departments work, this might be the opportunity you were waiting for!
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Support Sales Team in administrative tasks, preparing reports and analysis of sales data from CRM.
- Update our Sales Director by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding weekly activities and achievement summaries. Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
- Supports Marketing manager in events, translating documents, managing de marketing budget and organizing the customer seminars in different regions in Spain
- Support channel partners and resellers by communicating with them via phone and email
- Support Account Managers and Sales Team by creating documents and proposals in complex sales opportunities and administrative documentation in tenders
- Onboard and train resellers and channel partners in corporate tools and processes, manage the partner portal, check and inform about channel commissions and fees
You Will Fit Well In This Role, IfThere is no set route to become part of TomTom Telematics. But to be successful in this position, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- 1-2 years of experience covering a comparable role
- Team player with excellent communication skills with a strong command of Spanish as well as good English proficiency
- Data entry, reporting, administrative and writing skills
- Understanding partners and resellers
- Attention to detail and proactive attitude
- Microsoft Office skills and advanced user with Salesforce.com
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Different cultures. TomTom’ers come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive base salary
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch Vouchers + free coffee and fruit at the office
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?TomTom Telematics is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers.
As of 1st of April 2019, TomTom Telematics has become a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone operates in 38 countries across the EMEA region, with some of Europe’s most advanced factories, world-beating technology and leading R&D investments.
For further information, please visit telematics.tomtom.com
Want to join us?We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.