Madrid, Madrid, Spain Job ID: 00033832651
Cognizant is looking for a Compensation Analyst to work within Compensation and Benefits function and to support compensation activities across Continental Europe and Africa.
This is a role which covers all aspects of the compensation management: from analytics and reporting, salary reviews, bonus structure modelling and payouts data management to market study, benchmarking and design of compensation framework. This is a role in a constantly changing and fast-paced organization.
The role:The Compensation Analyst will be an integral part of the compensation function that supports the talent management and business teams to ensure rewards is in alignment with company policies and guidelines are competitive and are compliant with legal and statutory regulations in the region.
As a seasoned compensation professional in the field the individual must be able to manage multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, make sound business decisions, influence business leaders, be detail oriented, have strong communication skills and deliver results on a company-wide scale.
Main responsibilities of this role.
- Ensure compensation comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Work with local and International teams to analyze, review, recommend, and obtain approval for changes to compensation at the country level.
- Assist in development of reward policies and procedures to support the compensation function.
- Participate in market and salary surveys.
- Coordinate communication of compensation information to employees and other HR groups.
- Review job descriptions, assist in evaluating jobs & researching market pay
- Support the development and management of compensation analytics
- Supports the annual compensation review planning and implementation
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Handling employee relations with regards to C&B
- Work with Finance/Payroll team
- Resolution of payroll related queries
- Contract management of suppliers including implementing requirements and instructions of Vendor management
- In collaboration with the C&B leadership manages all aspects of the budgeting and cost assessment of compensation and benefits programs
Experience that we are expecting in the ideal candidates.
- Strong compensation experience with the ability to operate in a fast-growing environment
- Demonstrated experience in global compensation analysis, trends, and creative design
- Must have a good understanding of compensation programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, job evaluation, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Analytical with the ability to evaluate complex data and make informed recommendations
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and HR Business Partners to define and deliver effective processes, programs and tools that support the business goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skill
- Multi-country compensation experience.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 25 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.