Senior Account Executive, LE/GE, GTSRemote - Spain Save JobJob Saved
Job Description:What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for retaining and growing our total service portfolio and will have strong expertise in C-level consultative solutions new business sales, account management and account planning in large client organizations.
- Trusted Advisor to C-level Decision Makers
- Industry recognized, world class structured new hire training program along with ongoing personal and professional development
- Uncapped earning potential, and additional bonuses & incentive plans throughout the year
- Outstanding Winners Circle and Eagle recognition program
- Global opportunities for your career progression and internal promotion based culture with our management team nurtured and promoted internally.
- Excellent additional benefits
- Creative Multicultural and dynamic and fun working environment with buzzing strategic business discussion!
- We offer you excellent on-boarding and mentor program for all new associates.
- On-going Professional and situational training ensures your continued development within your role, as well as your sales and relationship skills to exceed your targets.
- Quota over-achievement in retaining and growing the business
- Proficient in Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Field Based territory management of assigned clients and named non-clients
- Interdepartmental resource utilization and coordination across Gartner's resources
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- High level of business acumen and industry expertise
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
- Proven consultative sales experience in IT business services/solutions/consulting
- Established C-level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face in Public Administration in Spain.
- Candidate must be fluent in business level English
- Consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to business executives in achieving their business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven
- Dynamic with abilities to create a positive team spirit
- Competitive; can-do attitude even in the most challenging situations
- Strong sense of urgency/purpose
Job Requisition ID:38399
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the button within the application, not the arrow within your browser. Job SavedRemote - Spain