Sr. Purchasing Specialist - (FTC 6 months)The Sr. Purchasing Specialist will be responsible for managing the global Card and Expense program. The role entails liaising with account managers to ensure contracted services are running smoothly, overseeing the expense and card systems and monitoring the end-to-end processes.
The Sr. Purchasing Specialist will see to the day to day administration and employee queries.
The Sr. Purchasing Specialist must be able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment with customer focus and excellent attention to detail. The position requires the ability to prioritize work, demonstrate strong accountability, good judgment, and meet established deadlines.
Your role within our KingdomYour role within our Kingdom
- Oversee Concur system settings, configurations and interfaces
- Ensure timely and policy compliant expense payments
- Provide payment reconciliations, and monthly reporting
- Resolve expense and card related service desk tickets, within the agreed SLA Administrator and super user of credit card online portals Issue card applications
- Monitor credit limits and payments.
- Facilitate trainings on card and expense systems and processes
- Proactive attitude
- Experience with Concur SAP expense software, or similar expense system
- Experience with administration of corporate cards
- Service minded with good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PTT
- Native English speaker (or similar level)
Sweet bonus skills
- Experience with holding trainings
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Working experience within finance
- Previous experience with managing intranet pages
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.