DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at .
Are you experienced in Eubiotics and interested to contribute to one of the fastest growing markets in the Animal Nutrition? If persistency, knowledge, empathy, creativity and willingness to convince customers to invest in the products in a high competitive market, excite you, then this might be your next challenge!
The challengeIn this position you will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of life-cycle management of the Eubiotic portfolio. You will provide day-to-day sales support of the DSM Eubiotics at regional & local levels in EMEA and ensure the coordination with Global Product Category Eubiotics team.
DSM Nutritional Products is recognized as the leading company in the global feed additive market and has proven its capability to innovate and develop opportunities for new and existing products. The feed market growth by ca. 2% per annum with higher growth in certain nutritional ingredient products categories and industries. The European (EMEA) animal protein production set to grow 8-10% in 10 years. Strong drive for product innovation and the ability to reduce costs and increase margins in meat and feed production, while reducing the environmental impact of animal production under increasingly stringent environmental legislation.
The concept of regional technical support management is the key pillar of the global ANH organisation. This allows key focus on customers and a ‘one voice-one face’ for nutritional and technical support to raise the DSM profile in the animal industries. To enhance the ANH organization’s effectiveness in sales a high level of product ownership for key products such as the vitamins is fully aligned with the sales ambitions of ANH in this product range. The regional nutritional support team, being a mixture of product and species orientation is fully aligned with the regional marketing team as well as with the global product focus and the local markets with species orientation to fit our customer’s needs.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility
- Support and join Account Managers, local technical managers, Sales Managers & GKAM to their customer visits to ensure the local sales objectives can be met.
- Ensure local organizations are receiving adequate Eubiotic training to achieve targeted sales objectives. Also support sales force in specific technical demands from customers and/ or distributors.
- Support the Regional Marketing team to develop clear product positioning & Unique Selling Points for Eubiotics (currently VevoVitall, CRINA, Cylactin) in the monogastric feed segment.
- Prepare the regional plan to develop the right competences to position the products as direct sales or via solutions (blends), and translate these competences to clear commercial messages for the account managers
- Drive key regional Eubiotic projects in the region, support product launches, in line with sales budget together with local teams and Regional Marcom and align this with Global Category Management.
- Ensure value selling to leverage product portfolios and maximize DNP’s share of wallet and market position, through development of differentiating (gut health) solutions
- Strong networking with key customers and opinion moulders to capture main industry needs (health, technology, environment, raw materials) and identify/propose marketing opportunities on market and regional level.
- Develop, implement and roll out nutritional concepts together with the regional swine species expert teams for Eubiotics based on customer needs.
- Be active in participation in new product development with Global Category Management to ensure sustainable and competitive future Eubiotic business.
- Acknowledge and strictly follow SHE policy in all activities
- University degree in Animal Nutrition and/or veterinary science or related discipline
- At least 8 years’ experience in the Animal Nutrition industry including Account management, value Marketing and Selling
- Ability to translate global strategy to regional/local markets
- Project management experience is required
- Strong technical product focus
- Communicate effectively in remote and face to face situations and with the ability to work across cultures
- Strong positioning, selling, training and motivation skills
- You are also innovative, conceptual, goal oriented and have strong customer orientation but can challenge others where needed
- Willingness to travel 30-40%
The RewardAn inspiring and professional environment with a leading company that is committed to sustainable & healthy solutions. It provides a unique opportunity to get to know an international, challenging, innovative and successful company in its different regions quickly. You will be positioned to make a substantial impact on DSM's performance, being very visible to executive management. The position offers a market conform salary range and excellent secondary benefits.
The Procedure & ContactInterested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. Due to data privacy reasons we do not handle any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided. For additional questions you can contact, Jane Duinisveld, Recruitment Business Partner ().
An assessment and reference check procedures can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these are required.
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and help solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
At DSM our purpose is to create brighter lives for people today and generations to come. We connect our unique competences in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences to create solutions that nourish, protect and improve performance.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Royal DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext. For more information about DSM see or connect on