We are a multinational business, building diverse brands and touching lives all over the world with our products. But that doesn’t stop us caring as much about the sustainability of our business as we do the success of our brands and our people. Together we can feel good about the work we do every day. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll work with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture, bringing fresh ideas and simply being you. A job at Unilever means working with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture. We think all roles can be made flexible and believe in an approach to getting work done that allows any employee to work anytime, from anywhere.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
We currently have contracts available within the Demand Planning business unit for both End2End planning and production coordination. In these roles, you will be in charge of optimising the E2E (end to end) planning through efficiencies within the supply chain team and drive cost saving/cost avoiding initiatives. Lead Category and Customer level activity meetings within the Sales & Operations process and ensure robustness of forecasts assumptions for a healthy forecast. Drive continuous improvement in Forecast Bias and Forecast Accuracy measures and ensure control and maintenance of the Sales Forecast and the delivery of business targets.
- Be the lead on projects and be accountable for ensuring time frameworks and budgets are met.
- Meet business targets including forecast accuracy, GM improvement, proactive inventory management and drive business waste reduction.
- Ensure that monthly financial forecast (cash-up) is fully reflective of the underlying business realities and summarize key drivers for forecast movement for circulation to the leadership and business teams.
- Ensure that the Service Level targets for the category are fully met for all customers.
- Educate cross-functional partners on S&OP forecasting process and engage them in the ongoing process as appropriate while maintain process discipline, and compliance.
- Work with the Sales team to generate the Volume/Value forecasting through executing demand planning components of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the relevant category, focusing on eliminating bias and improving forecast accuracy. Sense-check forecast components across 24-month horizon and assumptions to validate the unconstrained demand plan.
- Create and regularly update baseline forecast using analysis of scan & ex-factory sales data.
- Facilitate cross-functional agreement of volume forecasts for events and market trends (e.g. promotions, media, price change, store openings, competitor activity, trade stocks) across the full horizon via Forecast Review Meetings (part of the S&OP Process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Science preferred.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain is essential
- Experience in planning is an advantage
- Experience with ERP and finished good planning systems
- SAP Experience (APO, ECC).
- Supply chain (APICS etc) qualification advantage