Any EU Location; Germany-Munich; Spain-Barcelona; Spain-Madrid; UK-London - Marlow; Germany-Frankfurt; Italy-Milan; Ireland-Dubl
Senior Project Manager- Late Phase StudiesLocation: EU wide (flexible for office/remote working)
ICON's Global RWE (real world evidence) Late phase project management team is looking for an experienced project manager.
As a Senior Project Manager you will contribute towards a culture of business excellence with a focus on quality, scope, timelines adding value to the business and exceeding client expectations. You would be involved at the forefront of innovation and drive delivery using your project leadership expertise.
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering successful working relationships with clients, cross functional project planning, scheduling and implementation, defining project scope, resource requirements and deliverables, risk migration strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution and budget management.
- Lead matrix teams on global international projects and be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and completion of regional/global cross functional projects.
- Provide expert project management input into new business proposals and bid defense meetings
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree are desirable
- Demonstrable Project Management experience within clinical research is essential
- Strong communication, planning, decision-making, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Experience in late phase multi country studies would be an advantage
- Preference will be given to those from a CRO background
- Willingness to travel up as needed
Following your successful application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.