- Brand Finance & FP…
Barcelona - Spain
Barcelona - Spain
Brand Finance & FP&A Co-PilotWe’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
THE ROLEAct as a financial and strategic consultant of the Market management (GM and CFO) and proactive business contributor towards the Marketing Director.
Responsible for owning the financial plans development, budgeting process, variances analysis, driving growth and brand profitability, controlling marketing expenses always with ROI mentality.
Partner with Market CFO and Market Lead Team.
Report to Market CFO.
- Understand brand goals/strategies and provide analyses to help the organization to achieve/beat goals locally
- Conduct profitability analysis of key brands
- Perform pay-out analyses of proposed new activities, programs or new brands and drive local marketing spending ROI and Promotional ROI insights
- Ensure the month-end process for marketing expenses is in place
- Support marketing furniture Capex forecast and corresponding balance sheet controls
- Lead the preparation and submission of the financial forecast updates (Plan, LEs, etc)
- Own financial planning calendar at BU level and ensure timely submissions
- Coordinate Month End and Actuals process and analysis
- Act as a single point of contact for the business teams on all financial planning and general analysis topics
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience in Financial Analysis, Forecasting, and Reporting (with understanding of the month-close process and how it impacts P&L and B/S)
- Experience in working in a multi-functional environment.
- Strong Excel skills and systems experience (SAP, HFM and Business objects).
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Fluent in English, and Spanish.
- Good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Team player.
- 5 to 7 years working experience within finance.
- And most important, eager to learn.