- SAP CoE Fi/Co
Logistics & Planning
Granollers - Spain
Granollers - Spain
SAP Center of Excellence Finance/ControllingIT, Granollers (Spain)
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We’re looking for a new member in SAP Center of Excellence for Finance and Controlling to join our Global IT team. The position reports to the SAP CoE Finance Lead and he/she will be the responsible to support and deliver the appropriate SAP solution for his/her areas of expertise, being also the “go to” person within their region for first level support.
THE ROLEIn this role you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with users requests, either functional incidences, enhancements or operational changes; using the appropriate ticketing systems
- Lead implementation and SAP configuration of the recommended solution, keeping the Core solution
- Participation on SAP projects implementations
- Support the Execution of projects and changes in the site
- Provide process and system oriented knowledge support
- Capture and anticipate new Global and/or Local Business requirements
- Provide support and assistance in developing new requirements for SAP improvements and enhancements, keeping the appropriate level of governance
- Coverage for other colleagues support areas when applicable
- Lead Key users and Local Process Owners to achieve their objectives by providing support in SAP as top priority
- Lead review meeting(s) with the Local Process Owner(s) to ensure regular communication and ensure the alignment/approval of requirements and documentation
- Work with Business Facing teams to improve processes through the use of SAP capabilities
- Maintain knowledge on product direction and future offerings of SAP
- Coordinate activities and share knowledge with counterparts in same and other regions
- Work with 2nd level support for troubleshooting, escalation and resolution
- Assist 2nd Level support Application Maintenance being the link with users
- Identify the change management projects with the Key Users and Local process Owners
- Helping in implementing system monitoring, covering different areas like Jobs, interfaces,…
WHAT YOU’LL BRINGWe’d love to see candidates who have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
- SAP certification for the appropriate modules
- 5 years minimum experience implementing and/or supporting SAP projects and installations, working on the appropriate modules
- Proficient in SAP ERP management, with knowledge in current release ECC 6.0
- Experience is SAP S4HANA is a plus
- Knowledge of VIM Opentext tool, Hyperion, Cybersource, OneSource and HighRadius will be valuated
- In-depth experience both in support and project implementations
- Project management expertise (PMI certification) is a plus
- Knowledge on data conversion tools
- Deep understanding of business and technical processes
- English fluency, other languages appreciated
- Experience in Mass Market/Cosmetics business is a plus
- Some travel is expected for specific meetings in Coty locations in Europe and US.
- The position should have overlap with US office times at least for 5 hours.
WHAT WE OFFERYou’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
You will be in a highly visible position, interacting with key business partners, and in supporting one of the most business-critical process that impact Finance.