Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
- * Position can be located in Wilmington, MA or Greensboro, NC or Raleigh, NC, or Ottawa, Canada
As a Mixed-Signal Verification Engineer within our wideband transceiver products group (TPG) you will be responsible for the development of the model infrastructure used in the verification of an integrated product, as well as configuring, running and debugging the various simulation cases that verify its desired operation scenarios. This position requires collaboration with the analog design teams to capture the intended operation of their circuits, as well as with the digital and firmware teams to capture the intended configuration of the system.
- Develop analog circuit models and system models that enable efficient and accurate verification of functionality and connectivity within the integrated system.
- Work closely with design and architecture teams to ensure that the developed models are adequate functional models.
- Implement mixed-signal simulation testbenches that verify the product’s usage scenarios.
- Communicate with design team to resolve issues found during verification.
- BSEE/MSEE with 5+ years of industry experience in pre-silicon mixed signal verification
- Proficiency and expertise modeling analog circuits with systemVerilog (including RNM), VerilogAMS, or SystemC.
- Experience with circuit design, simulation, and verification.
- Experience with Perl, Python, C/C++
- Strong teamwork and time management skills, self-direction, and the desire to excel
- Experience with system and digital modeling languages (MATLAB, RTL, SystemVerilog, SystemC).
- Experience with scripting languages (shell functions, Perl, etc.), and their use for process automation.
- Familiarity with common EDA tools, such as Virtuoso, Incisive, Spectre, etc.
- Familiarity with SystemVerilog and UVM
- Knowledge of RF wireless communication systems.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No