We’re a multinational business, building diverse brands and touching lives all over the world with our products. But that doesn’t stop us caring as much about the sustainability of our business as we do the success of our brands and our people. Together we can feel good about the work we do every day. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll work with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture, bringing fresh ideas and simply being you.
A job at Unilever means working with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture. We think all roles can be made flexible and believe in an approach to getting work done that allows any employee to work anytime, from anywhere.
We are currently seeking a Brand Manager for Deodorants, working with leading category brands such as Rexona, Dove, Impulse and Lynx. This role will be based in North Rocks, which is accessible via public transport or there is free onsite parking.
This isn’t your standard Brand Manager; we are looking for a marketeer who is dedicated to running multiple projects & campaigns from concept to execution. You will be partnering with our cross functional teams, working directly with customers and building a strategy that includes creative manufacturing solutions, channel strategies, planning route to market and developing a complete communication & marketing plan including local production of campaigns.
We are looking for a Brand Manger that is
- Passionate – you believe in the category and have an entrepreneurial mindset, being the champion of our brands inside and outside of Unilever
- in both above and below the line marketing strategies with proven project management skills
- Commercial – you can think outside of the box to not just focus on the past and present but what the future may hold for innovation in ANZ
- Strategic – ability to develop and land projects in short-time frames with multiple customers with a mindset of creating strong future growth plans.
- Autonomous & collaborative – you don’t need to be closely managed and you understand the complexities of working in multiple teams in a global, matrix organisation
- Previous Assistant Brand Manager experience preferably in FMCG or retail.
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of the Australian consumer market
- Self-driven with high energy and confidence levels